Are you an architect, property developer or developer’s agent? We can bring extensive knowledge of flood risk and Environment Agency regulation and consenting procedures to help developers and planners through the flood risk assessment process. This experience helps us to keep our costs down, whilst you have the reassurance of our expertise and past successes. Costs can start from as little as £900 depending on data availability and complexity.
For free advice and a no obligation quote contact us
- Flood risk assessments for development proposals in accordance with Environment Agency standards.
- Estimation of flood flows and river levels.
- Flood defence consent applications prepared and submitted in consultation with Environment Agency Development Control staff.
- Advice on flood defence and development control issues.
- Flooding problem investigation and planning appeals.